Demolition services are the set of jobs that are required when a structure is to be demolished. These services are also required for the cleanup of buildings. Various construction works like roadwork, site work and several other installation works require demolition services. To ensure that a structure is safely demolished, the รื้อถอน supervisor and the workers must map each of the site elements extremely carefully.
Below are the following steps which are generally employed in a demolition process:
· Firstly, a thorough review is done of the structure’s architectural plans.
·Secondly, information is collected about the various structural supports and the connections that have been used.
· Next, the area is toured by the crew and the support structure is examined well.
· According to the analysis, the demolition experts make a selection of the equipments and the explosives (if any) to be used for the purpose.
· Sometimes, the blasting crews might also have to develop a computerized three-dimensional (3D) model of the structure to ensure that the collapse happens the way as predicted. If the building is within a city block, steel cables may be used to support the columns.
The demolition services perform a horde of activities which are enlisted as follows:
· Vibration prediction- this includes calculation studies using the vibration data which have been collected from other such demolished structures.
· Vibration monitoring- Seismographs are brought into the field for an in depth study of the liabilities that can be posed by the structures in the surrounding.
· Noise monitoring- this is used for performing the various field measurements.
· Structural inspections- these are to provide the clients with a well researched record informing on the pre-existing conditions.
· Project photography- this is for the visual record of the progress of the project. It is useful for the customers, government agencies and the insurance carriers.